About Camping La Pointe
Many campsites are packed with chalets and mobile homes, have swimming pools and leisure complexes, and provide nightly entertainment - here at La Pointe Camping, Brittany we do things differently.
We aim to offer every camper a warm personal welcome and a spacious pitch in natural surroundings. We offer a generous mix of shaded and sunny pitches, many in secluded wooded area or adjacent to a gentle stream.
Campers are invited to wander in the woodlands or sit and relax in our garden, maybe with a chilled beer or glass of wine or a fine Breton cider.
If you are lucky you may spot a red squirrel or deer in the woods surrounding the site, which are also home to a variety of birds - gold crest, tree creepers, wood peckers and tawny owls etc.
We have a small shop onsite and we sell our homegrown fresh garden produce in season. We also sell fresh bread and croissant each morning, from a local award winning patisserie.
Our family run campsite is recommended among others by the AA, ACSI. Alan Rogers, Camping Cheques, Cool Camping and Trip Advisor.
- A quiet three star campsite nestling in the heart of a small Breton valley, a few minutes drive, a short stroll or bike ride down the picturesque canal path to nearby, Châteaulin.
- Our campsite is central to the Brittany coast and country, so an ideal base to explore from.
- A newly renovated sanitary block equipped for disabled people with baby changing facilities, launderette area, fridges and a microwave
- Large communal room to relax in, with table tennis, library etc.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome and there is an English speaking vet in the town who is familiar with pet passport.